Unique opportunity to join a fast-growing eGovernment, Public Participation and Web Software Company. Join a brilliant team on a mission to change how people participate in society and how communities engage with elected representatives - and become an integral part of making that change.
Location: Porto Office
What impact you can make
You will work closely together with our teams creating innovative and interactive interfaces that bring content, data and design to life, which will be seen by millions of people every month. You'll work on your projects in an incredibly supportive environment as you explore new ways of optimizing and creating beautiful user experiences.
- Passion by digital media
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Design
- Understanding of usability and heuristics
- Clean visual design sense is a plus
- Sensitivity to brand guidelines and client necessities
- Up-to-date knowledge of current online product best practice
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Things that we value
- Curious minds and an appetite for learning
- Passion for the craft
- A strong point of view paired with a healthy dose of humility
- A collaborative mindset, thick skin and a great sense of humor
- A user-centric and strategic approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Bring able to work collaboratively with technology product owners
- Willingness to take risks and fail (but you’ll learn)
How to apply?
Sounds like you? Send us your portfolio and CV to email@example.com with CTHR2014D reference, and a paragraph on why you're the right person to push Change Tomorrow forward (we're not kidding about the paragraph - passion for our mission is SUPER important to us, so it's a pre-requisites no matter your experience).
- Great work environment.
- Fresh fruit and nespresso.
- Social Events.
- Small greets as massages...